Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Awesome. I have your number in my phone as if you recall I called once before and thought I had Bald Eagle on the line.
    In any event, here is mine so we can keep in touch for the weekend:
    604-715-4402

PWC
    Sadly not anymore

My schedule is still up in the air for this weekend with fam in town. I'll update tomorrow if I can work it in.
    Member of Royal Canadian Marine Search & Rescue- Station 10 Richmond
    RCMSAR10.org

Sure thing Kev.

.)

PWC
    2006 Seadoo GTX SC

I am good for a ride on Saturday afternoon, weather pending of course!
    TheBaldEagle
    aka Aaron

2006 Seadoo GTX SC
    2006 Honda Rubicon Canadian Trail Edition

Ya, of course. You can start feeling the difference this time of the year without the sun. Gets better the end of October. LoL

Weekend forecast doesn't look as good as this week has been. OF COURSE it's the fkn weekend AGAIN.
    Same sh_t as all summer long. Piss me off............................................... ..

PWC
    seadoo gti se

hey guys weather supposed to be not bad sat but the shits sunday so anybody that owns a pwc should come out with me, baldy,fx, lets get a whole shit load of riders out skip the excuses and lets ride cause the weather only going to get shittier as fall comes any suggestions on where to ride post em lets go cause before ya know it ya will be lookin at yer pwc and wonderin when the weathers gona get better for the next 4 months

PWC
    Superjet

Start new topic ie Sat 15 for future ride

re: hey guys weather supposed to be not bad sat but the Censored sunday so anybody that owns a pwc should come out with me, baldy,fx, lets get a whole Censored load of riders out skip the excuses and lets ride cause the weather only going to get Censored as fall comes any suggestions on where to ride post em lets go cause before ya know it ya will be lookin at yer pwc and wonderin when the weathers gona get better for the next 4 months

--

Ok, I like waves. The bigger the better, the more the merrier.
    I'd like to hit the ocean and to note, salt water is warmer.
    We can either ride to Vanier Park, or drive downtown and launch from there, just in case things happen in threes for me. LoL
    O.k. I will drive down and meet you guys there, right Aaron?!!

I want risk, danger, threatening storms and the element of overall indulgence.
    I would go so far as to even invite an electrical storm! (well, maybe not really .) Baha!

What me worry?

Remember though, I am depending on Chester to torque my new motor mounts and line up the engine.
    And Chester, it's in your best interest to get me going as soon as possible as I am sure to break something else and come crawling back with my next paycheck. LoL

He da' man!!!

PWC
    2006 Seadoo GTX SC

NEW Topic Started for Saturday!!!!

http://www.canadianpwc.com/viewtopic.php?t=1625

Come on over!
    TheBaldEagle
    aka Aaron

2006 Seadoo GTX SC
    2006 Honda Rubicon Canadian Trail Edition