Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Juancho View Post
    It is... I have friends with tons of pics and vids... I never get boring watching them... For sure i'll be checking that show in january 2014...
    I have just made the one in Montreal and it's only 4 days. I just imagine 10 days for the one in Toronto, I will be tired after!!! But in my plan, I am suppose to open Ontario in 2014 and I dont have the choice, the Tonronto Boat Show is good beginning!!!

PWC
    07 RXP

Been a while since iv been inTO for the boat show!

Quote Originally Posted by rxpjay View Post
    Been a while since iv been inTO for the boat show!
    Hope I will see you next year!!!

PWC
    2003 Seadoo GTX 185 Supercharged

i pulled my new Seadoo GTX today with my Jeep... can't wait lake Ontario get warm enough to take my Seadoo for a ride..!!!!

Little bit cold but the weather was nice today!!!

PWC

^^^ yeah.. yeah... i didn't take it to the lake... i just full up the tank with gas... planning to change the oil... oil filter & spark plugs next weekend... let's just hope weather be nice, so i can run water through the closed loop system with my flush adapter to warm up the oil a little bit and then extracted it as much as i can...

PWC

Default Oil & Spark Plugs Change...

PWC

Thumbs up

I think im going to head to the lake tomorrow... Look like we going to reach +24 here in the GTA...

Anyway, i want to add some comment to this thread by sharing some wakeboard research i did in the last past days...

* Yeah, apparently ski poll can help, specially to wakeboard beginner skiers... But, original "ski eye" can do it as well... The key using the "ski eye".... ==>>

* avoid long rope... In my case, i was trying to be pulled it with a 60' rope... Wayyyyy tooooooooooooo long for a first time wakeboarder... Experience people recommend 30-40 feet long for a better control...

* bend your knees... Arms extended just outside your legs... Let the boat pull you out of the water.... Sound easy..?? I think YES... Can i try one more time after my first attempt failure... I think YES as well...

Found a nice video... With a nice close up view showing the wakeboard stand up technic...