Default Weather forcast-why is there a difference??

I have been following the forecasts for some time now and have to point out that myTELUS weekly forecasts are the absolute worst.

Attached is a screen capture from two sites taken seconds apart. Why do they conflict?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails weather_122.jpg  

PWC
    Superjet

Just a guess after the first 3 days

Depends on the computer models that they use. Some are better at others in predicting weather. I would trust Environment Canada over others. It's interesting to see the difference between the Weather Network and Environment. I do get a kick out of the Weather Networks two week predictions. They actually change hourly.

I do get a kick out of the Weather Networks two week predictions. They actually change hourly.
    No kidding, Eh!
    I think the weather has leveled off here, finally. I guess the meteorologist can take his paycheck in confidence for a few months and breath easy. LoL

I seriously think the meteorologists can't predict the weather at all. Yesterday evening it was supposed to be nice and calm in Ottawa. We took our Waverunner out to do some water skiing. When we got on the water it was dead calm. I got up on the skis and the wind was picking up. At my wife's turn it the waves were getting rougher. By the time my father-in-law got on the skis the Waverunner was becoming airborn from jumping the waves. I don't know how he managed to stay up on the skis. So much for a calm evening.