PWC
    2006 SXR

Default -30 C in Calgary

Hey guys finally found a site like this. I had been previously using pwctoday but its great to find something local. anyways its supposed to be -30 C tomorrow, and -40 here tonight in Calgary. Man i am looking forward to summer!!!!

PWC
    Superjet

Hello Malt and Welcome to Canadian PWC.

I lived in N.E. Calgary for one year and i was happy to get back to Vancouver. Today we are going down to -4 C so you can keep your -40 C

Hi Malt!
    Glad you found the site. I may live in Texas but found this to be one of the friendliest PWC sites out on the internet. I look foward to hearing more about life up north in the cold. Supposed to be almost 80F here today. Stay warm!!

Hey Malt!

This may be a little off topic. Just wondering how you heard about it? Pass the link on to all your friends and let's get this crazy site busy!

PWC
    2006 SXR

Well its kind of a long story so I will start from the begining, So like 2 years ago i bought this 96 Tigershark Monte Carlo 640 and i was interested in finding some mods and specs on it ex. Horsepower top end speed why the hell there was a tank full of oil and a tank full of gas. (before i knew about oil injection just thought everyone mixed gas in the gas tank) Anyways so i was searching on the net one day at work and found "PWC Today" great site by the way just a little to American though. Then yesterday or the day before whenever it was that i joined this site i saw a member had a link on his/her signiture to this site. And thought it would be a perfect reference to hook up with some other riders in my area. Oh and p.s. i am looking for a block off kit for the Shark to go to pre-mix.

PWC
    Superjet

Anyways so i was searching on the net one day at work and found "PWC Today" great site by the way just a little to American though.
    Yes its a great site for getting information... i would like to see more mechanics, suppliers and racing teams register and help us rec. riders out
    Just post your block off kit request in the "Parts-Wanted"

PWC
    2006 SXR

Yea that would be awsome, ok i will