Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PWC
    1997 SeaDoo XP & 1999 Seadoo XPL

Default WTB : SEADOO in Vancouver BC

I am looking to purchase a 2 or 3 seat SeaDoo personal watercraft (PWC) and a trailer 1995 or newer. If you don't have a trailer for it, that's okay. I will assemble what we are looking for from several places if necessary. The cleaner and lower the hours the better. Stock is better than modified. In need of mechanical TLC is okay too. GTI, GTS, GTX, does not matter, just so it will hold two full size young adults so Dad can ride his alone!!!! The more equipment you have to sell like covers, trailer spare, tubes, and life jackets the better. Send me an email and pics so we may discuss what you have and how we can get together and inspect/checklist the craft. We are not looking for anything other than SeaDoo brands. I will pay cash, after the craft has passed a lien/encumbrance search. Pricing must be consummate with condition, try www.nadaguides.com. With our dollar at par, USA sellers no further south than Seattle are welcomed. Spam, fake emails etc. will not be responded too.

Thank you,
    Tippy

Tippy, have you searched Craig list?
    I see some great deals there.
    Tempted myself .)

PWC
    1997 SeaDoo XP & 1999 Seadoo XPL

Yes I have looked at the Vancouver CL. Interestingly, people think the www.nadaguides.com website is somehow not accurate. I have looked to the Seattle CL, as our dollar is on par. The deals in the USA are far far better than Canada. I respectfully explain to sellers:

1) This is know a buyers market....at least till spring.
    2) The Canadian dollar has risen 48% (avg) vs. USA$ since 1999.

I have viewed several PWC in Vancouver, and two in the US. The Canadian sellers, mostly original owners site their original cost in purchasing a PWC. I sympathize with their plight, but explain with the Canadian dollar on par with the US, my buying power has realistically increased 48% since 1999, AND 19% in just the last 7 months ALONE!! I continue to look for the "right" PWC for me.

Still looking,

Tippy

Way to go. Always good to crunch the numbers.

PWC
    seadoo gti se

now ya got all winter to crunch those numbers